Supervise and monitor the safety of children in your care
Prepare and organize age-appropriate activities and educational games
Provide basic care such as feeding, changing diapers, and putting children down for naps
Maintain a clean and organized childcare area
Communicate effectively with parents about their child’s experience and any concerns.
Adhere to all church policies and regulations, including safety protocols and emergency procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
– Previous experience in childcare or early childhood education
– CPR and First Aid certification (or willingness to obtain)
– Ability to pass a background check
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Flexibility to work during various church events and classes, including evenings and weekends
Partner Here at TCC