We know very well the challenges of parenting our children in today’s culture. It takes knowledge. It takes relationships. It takes the grace of God.
Each year our church offers a study to support couples and single parents. This year we will be going through the book Parenting with Grace. Our goal is not only to give some solid Biblical parenting advice but to establish a community of support for our young parents. This study will take place twice a month in the fellowship hall at 5:00 PM.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- What is the most important calling in a parent’s life?
- The importance of the husband/wife relationship
- Learning to listen to the Holy Spirit in your parenting
- What is grace-based parenting
- The principles of instruction and obedience
- Disciplining/ correcting our children
We will also deal with such issues as whining, temper tantrums, power struggles, lying and sibling conflict, and much more.
We are excited to offer some help in your parenting by sharing our knowledge, our experiences, our mistakes and triumphs, and our prayers. We believe that a healthy family is one of the greatest witnesses to God and His redemption, and we want to fill TCC with healthy families!
Tyler and Amy Lynde
Mark and Melissa Medley